02 April 2011

FCT #9: fang clothing


Oooh, oooh, oooh... yesterday I stumbled across a hidden gem that I must share... Fang Clothing!

Back in ol Melby-town, Lulu and I regularly dropped in on a local boutique that stocked just the right blend of goodies to add excitement to the wardrobe. It had the Melbourne boutique feel without the Melbourne boutique price tag. Fang has the same feel and the same price tag! It's a fun space, jam-packed with goodies for women and kids. They have a great range of those fold up shopping bags (Enviro-sax?) as well as some interesting jewellery pieces.

I nabbed myself a perfectly fitting t-shirt. Thank you very much.

Yippee for cool young entrepreneurs choosing to do their thang in out-of-the-way places. I've found me a new regular drop in.

-------------------------- 
Fang Clothing
13 Edgar Street, Ainslie
T: 02 6249 1054
--------------------------  

2 comments:

  1. And how hot is that fox?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire,

    Not sure how often you moderate these comments, but I was just wondering if there's any way I could get in touch with you to pick your brains about great places for jeans in Canberra? I'm from a national fashion mag in Sydney and would love for you to get in touch. i don't fancy posting my work email address, but you can contact me via my live account, accessible through my blog.
    Thanks!
    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete